Monday, April 27, 2009

rockstar











The lead singer emailed me. And texted. This is so weird. I can't believe he's still interested. THIS IS SO FUCKING COOL. But I have to keep this to myself so that the boy doesn't know. And my girlfriends would disapprove. I WANT TO TELL SOMEONE SO BADLY!

They're recording next week...maybe I'll get a shout out indirectly through some obscure lyrics.

Anyways, so far so good. I've already drank a liter of water today and had a cup of green tea. Also, my sorority isn't having dinner after chapter tonight; so, I won't have any excuse to binge on delicious catered food.

I just know I can be 115lbs.

He will like that. You need to be thin to be indie. It sounds so lame, but it's true. The lead singer of the Kings of Leon just came out saying he has anorexia because there's so much pressure on girls AND boys in the indie scene to be thin. It's because being apathetic is cool. Which includes being apathetic about eating. And you're supposed to do drugs/be wreckless which almost certainly does not include gorging yourself with food.

Total caloric intake for today: 405

Rockstar/indie/hipster/cool thinspo just for today's theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment